"NO WOMAN CAN SAY SHE HAS NEVER DONE ABORTION ONCE OR TWICE"- BBNAIJA PHYNA
"NO WOMAN CAN SAY SHE HAS NEVER DONE ABORTION ONCE OR TWICE"- BBNAIJA PHYNA
Daughters of Eve please come nearer. We have important issue to discuss this Friday evening. One of you, a reality TV star, a role model to many of you whom is popularly known as Phyna said "No Woman Can Say She Has Never Done Abortion Once Or Twice"
After reading what she said, I decided to come and hear from her fellow gender whether her assertion is true or not.
https://www.toprevenuegate.com/i9gw8fncd?key=2a4fb5b60278730d0ce9bde21ba59829
But one thing I know is that if you live in the community of thieves, you did erroneously believe that every community in the whole wide world are made up of thieves. As a woman, if all your friends are addicted to abørtion, you did erroneously believes that every woman out there is a mürderer of immature bãbies like you.
Well, it seems I am already defending some women here. But let me allow the female gender to defend themselves and I believe they will be telling us some truth. Or may be , Phyna might even be right.
Written by: Chukwumandioguluofficial

Comments
Post a Comment