STUNNING PICTURES OF JAY JAY OKOCHA AND HIS FAMILY AS HE CELEBRATES 25 YEARS OF MARRIAGE
STUNNING PICTURES OF JAY JAY OKOCHA AND HIS FAMILY AS HE CELEBRATES 25 YEARS OF MARRIAGE
https://www.toprevenuegate.com/qnc7jtnc?key=be0881e0c2eebdef4c316bb9e3c82db9
Earlier this year , Okocha and his heartthrob celebrated 25th year of living together as husband and wife. The celebration took place in Maldives.
To me, the 48year old Okocha is the most forgiving husband on earth. With forgiveness he was able to defeat the ugliest moments in his marriage with his 50year old wife, Nkechi. Such a man is very rare.
Seeing his grown children doing well in their chosen spheres of life , he did be happy with himself for chosing to forgive and forget whatever might have happened in the past no matter how minor or weighty the offense is because when two people born and raised by different parents from different backgrounds and orientation lives together as husband and wife, offence is bound to happen. But blessed is that man who chose to forgive knowing fully well that no one is infallible.
In this post, I chose to ignore whatever contributions the wife might have made in order to make their marriage work. Don't say I am partial. Her contributions in her marriage with Okocha will be stated someday by someone else. I chose to eulogize only Okocha because I am a great fan of Okocha and that does not mean his wife made no sacrifice in achieving a happy home with Jay Jay Okocha.
Congratulations to both of them especially, Jay Jay Okocha.

Comments
Post a Comment