A STRANGE THING HAPPENED TO ME TODAY BY MIDNIGHT .
A STRANGE THING HAPPENED TO ME TODAY BY MIDNIGHT
As usual, before I sleep I follow a certain routine. There are things I do every night before I sleep. There is no night I don't do these before I sleep. It's not possible. So I did these as usual. I made sure everything was where it should be. I'm explaining this so you know there is no way I missed anything.
I slept by past 1am.
I got woken up by 1:40am by a sound in my bedroom. One of my glass decors on the wall had fallen down and broken into pieces. I've had that glass decor on the wall since June. It has never fallen. It is very solid on the wall. But here it was, broken on the floor. It didn't make sense. I looked at where it was and looked on the floor wondering how. With sleepy eyes. I got a broom and parker. I swept it immediately and got a hard brush to brush out my rug in case any glass hid on it so I don't step on it. Truly some particles were in the rug. I did this for like 3mins. I put it in the trash bin and went back to bed. I touched my phone and that's when I checked the time to see it was 1:40am.
I went back to bed.
Another sound woke me up. My body wash container fell from the rack. I want you to know that I have my face wash, cleanser, coconut oil container and shea butter on the rack. The body wash container is the middle of these containers but only 1 item (the body wash container) fell. I picked it up and fixed it in its space. I slept back.
This morning I woke up and saw that my drawer where my jewelry and hair combs are kept was opened. Have in mind, when I woke up to sweep the glass that drawer was closed. Now that shocked me. I only open that drawer for 2 reasons.
1. To clean 2. When dressing
The drawer is quite long and can't be left open else I will keep hitting my body against it. Now I cannot for any reason leave that drawer open at night cos I wake up to pee and with a sleepy eyes I will definitely hit that drawer. So who opened it?
I checked to see if my jewelry were arranged as I left it, yes. They were. On a straight line but how it opened I don't know cos that drawer is strong. It can't open on its own.
I don't have an explanation for this or understood what happened .
CLICK!!!!! https://www.toprevenuegate.com/vwn6mipt?key=4a1bdc97a47b76838c00e31f60da3e2e
.jpeg)
Comments
Post a Comment