MY HUSBAND IS KILLING ME WITH SEX

 

MY HUSBAND IS KILLING ME WITH SEX


My husband is k!IIng me with sxx! This man comes back from work by 5pm, removes his clothes, showers, invites me to the bedroom, and starts banging me https://www.toprevenuegate.com/vwn6mipt?key=4a1bdc97a47b76838c00e31f60da3e2efor about 45 minutes. Sometimes he does it anywhere. Then he sleeps a little, eats, watches TV and begins again. 


Different techniques. He will wake up again by 5 a.m. and resume the banging. Sometimes he returns on break just to have sxx! I do not know whether he takes drugs but his passion seems incensed immediately he sees me. Initially I enjoyed it but now my whole body is hurting. He does not take no for an answer though he properly takes care of my needs. https://www.toprevenuegate.com/fijhsjqfd3?key=fdbdf54d191d86fa5ed5edf4a6ec2f9e


We are just one year into marriage and I am yet to get a job. Is this normal for newlyweds? Advise me, please.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MEET THE FIRST AFRICAN-AMERICAN FEMALE MILLONAIRE

NOBODY IS YOUR ENEMY

OBAMA: I WAS A GOOF-OFF WHO TRIED DRUGS, DRANK ALCOHOL IN HIGH SCHOOL