THE KIND OF MEN WHO GET TRIGGERED WHEN I SAY I CAN ONLY SETTLE FOR MEN WHO ARE 6 FEET AND ABOVE

 

THE KIND OF MEN WHO GET TRIGGERED WHEN I SAY I CAN ONLY SETTLE FOR MEN WHO ARE  6 FEET  AND ABOVE



In my experience, people only get triggered by someone’s preferences when they don’t fit the requirements.

For example, anytime I say I do not date men below 6’0, short men typically gather to insult their mother not me. You will never find a 6’0 man in such places insulting women. Only the ones who are 5’2 and 5’3.


Works the exact same when you say you want a rich man. Mr I am struggling to feed twice a day would come down on you and curse you. How dare you want a rich man? You will die single and alone. 


I once saw a post where a man was seeking a wife and needed a woman with masters degree so they could both apply for Canada together. Guess the women in the comment section cursing him? The ones without the degree 🤨. 


Most of the time, people who fit your criteria would either respond or laugh and move on. They won’t spend their time telling you to lower your standards so they can fit in. 



Most of the women laughing at that man would apply if he had a different physical criteria. 


It’s ok to not be what someone want. We are not jollof rice. Not every man would find us attractive or beautiful. 

Everyone has a spec and they are entitled to that spec especially if they fit. 

A 6’4 man with great job and 3 Nannies

deserves a woman who looks like Tonto or Adesua with great job too. Now whether his character is good enough or not is another conversation for the women applying. 

If you don’t fit the criteria, move on. But when it comes to the physical qualities he requires, it’s very much in line with the way he was described. Anything less than that and he would be settling.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MEET THE FIRST AFRICAN-AMERICAN FEMALE MILLONAIRE

NOBODY IS YOUR ENEMY

OBAMA: I WAS A GOOF-OFF WHO TRIED DRUGS, DRANK ALCOHOL IN HIGH SCHOOL