WHY MEN HIDE THEIR EMOTIONS

 

WHY MEN HIDE THEIR EMOTIONS



This is the story of the masculine providers who dedicates decades to a woman and family then find themselves drained, not just financially but energetically, emotionally and spiritually, once things go south.


Take your hardworking masculine CEO. He shows love by providing, in his own way but also in accordance to the education of our culture which teaches men to be emotionally unavailable.


Without the emotional intimacy and bond, the marriage grows apart and for the woman who has often lived entirely from him her entire life, it comes down to one thing in the end.


What can she get.


After all, this is how she knows love to be.


Lack of emotional connection means couples don’t form a close emotional bond and is central to relationship breakdowns and abuse.


It was only through the job I do that I started to realise that most men live in terror that if they show their tender side, they will be hated and destroyed.


It’s crazy that most of us women have no idea about this and I can definitely say that in the past I was guilty of treating men like brick walls, because I thought they were.


I don’t just think that the emotional repression of men is damaging to relationships. It effects not just sexual performance but pleasure too.


That’s because great sex and pleasure ultimately is about emotions.


The link between emotions and sex is huge. When I hear sex coaches making ludicrous comments like that men can’t find the clitoris I just laugh out load.


Because sex isn’t about finding buttons to press its about being able to tune into the body and soul of your beloved.


Which of course starts with your own body and soul.


Erotic energy is a powerful spiritual force that connects us spirit beings to the physical dimension. 


But it’s way more than a horny feeling, it’s about being able to flow through the energy field and feel and flow with your emotions too.


Truth is that we need emotions to be not just happy and healthy but to express our sexuality in it’s true flow.



CHECK OUT OUR OFFERS

https://www.toprevenuegate.com/vwn6mipt?key=4a1bdc97a47b76838c00e31f60da3e2e


https://www.toprevenuegate.com/fijhsjqfd3?key=fdbdf54d191d86fa5ed5edf4a6ec2f9e


https://www.toprevenuegate.com/i9gw8fncd?key=2a4fb5b60278730d0ce9bde21ba59829

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MEET THE FIRST AFRICAN-AMERICAN FEMALE MILLONAIRE

NOBODY IS YOUR ENEMY

OBAMA: I WAS A GOOF-OFF WHO TRIED DRUGS, DRANK ALCOHOL IN HIGH SCHOOL