THIS IS SHOCKING! HOW I GOT PREGNANT, IMPLICATED MY BROTHER INLAW AND DESTROYED MY SISTER'S MARRIAGE
True Life Story
THIS IS SHOCKING! HOW I GOT PREGNANT, IMPLICATED MY BROTHER INLAW AND DESTROYED MY SISTER'S MARRIAGE
https://www.profitablegatecpm.com/fijhsjqfd3?key=fdbdf54d191d86fa5ed5edf4a6ec2f9e
Good morning nurse chi. Hope you are doing great. Please I’m in a dilemma . I’m the last born. I have one sister and 6 brothers. My sister is the first child. My immediate elder brother senior me with 12 years. After I finished secondary school. My parents sent me to my sister’s place. To wait for jamb. My siblings are taking good care of me. I don’t lack money. In a month, I get up-to 300 k from them. My sister pets me too but her husband is a strict disciplinarian. He’s strict to me and to his children too. He’s a pastor. He never gives me chance to socialize. I hardly go out. If there’s any need to go out, the driver must drop me and bring me back. Because of this, I h@te him with passion. I got pregnant by my boyfriend who was in university. Because he’s not financially stable, I gave the pregnancy to my sister’s husband. When my family heard about my pregnancy. They asked me who got me pregnant and I pointed my sister’s husband. I planned everything well, sneaked and took his phone and chatted my self where I was telling him I’m now pregnant for him.
Him: you know I’m married to your sister. I will give you money to ab0rt it. Your sister must not know about this.
Me: I’m afraid of ab0rtion. I don’t want to d!e. When you were forcing yourself on me, didn’t you remember that I might get pregnant. You even told me I’m sweeter than my sister.
Him: can we talk when I get him. Please nobody should hear about it.
After chatting myself with his phone, I deleted from his phone and kept mine as evidence. The man is innocent. He has never asked me out. He has never seen my pant. When I presented this chat, the whole family believed me. My sister divorced him and the church dethroned him. He’s no longer a pastor. I continued dating my boyfriend. After school , he traveled out and we were still communicating. He came back last year November and his plan of coming back is to marry me and take me and his child with him. When I sent the child’s birth certificate to him. He got a*ngry and was asking why is he not answering his sure name. I told him my dad and tradition does not permit that since he didn’t pay my bride price before I gave birth. Now he wants to meet my family. Nurse chi, I’m afraid of my siblings reaction if they find out that my sister’s husband is innocent. I made my sister divorce him and my sister has been bitter since then. If my boyfriend also find out I committed such atrocities, he might break up with me. I’m afraid and I need a way out. Please be nice, I already acknowledged my mistake

Comments
Post a Comment